I have been a bad blogger lately. I have stuff to write, I’m just too lazy to go to the basement to use the computer to actually do it. Here are some tidbits to keep you all interested:
1. Oldest started therapy the other week. I really think it’s helping.
2. Middle is having a hard time adjusting to summer. I think 99 percent of his problem is that in school he could cry, storm off, and generally be a jerk and get his way. Unfortunately for him, Mama doesn’t play that game.
3. Youngest is fine. I’m sitting at his last baseball game of the season.
4. We leave for Maine tomorrow morning. My brother is getting married there next week. We are staying in a mansion he rented. I’ll post bragging pictures.
5. I’m the only member of my family invited to the wedding. This warrants a longer post, but suffice it to say this is because my mother is a crazy person.