Sue me. I can’t get Read More to work…..
I was tagged by MartiniQueeny Here it is:
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game, there are rules:
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Who is the top person on your “I would totally sleep with this person list?”
I always hate this because even though it is fantasy, I have to throw respect at Hubby. But, I do believe he would be completely fine with me saying Sherlock Holmes because he would do the same. I’ve got him so hooked on that series; he is putty in my hands. “Smart is the new sexy.”
2. What was your most embarrassing moment? Best described here
3. Do you still know all of the words to Ice Ice Baby? Go ahead, I will wait.
No, but I had sex with someone who knew first hand that V.I. slept with Downtown Julie Brown during MTV Spring Break madness.
4. Do you support gay marriage? I mean really support. Like if your daughter comes home with her girlfriend one day and invites you to the wedding, support?
You are asking someone who worked for Project Angel Food when I lived in LA. I definitely support gay marriage and am sick to death of NC and this bullshit about the Marriage Amendment. I want to put a rainbow on every fucking sign I see in people’s yards.
5. Baths or showers?
Long, quiet baths with a glass of wine and the rain on the roof.
6.Where did you lose your virginity? And how? Give us the deets.
I was a late bloomer. Junior year of college, over Thanksgiving break, in my apartment bedroom, on the bottom bunk, with my long term Jewish boyfriend. It was quick and dull. We were on the way to his house for T-day dinner. His mom glared at me the entire meal. Probably because I was a shicksa but I felt it was because she smelled sex on her son. Quick, dull sex.
7.The best gift you’ve ever received? (And don’t do that whole “My kids” thing- I’m talking material goods)
my weeping willow tree or The Prophet by Khalil Gibran
8. Have you had any plastic surgery? If so, what? If not, would you?
No. I would love to have someone make my face look like my internal age and my belly button look less like it was hit by a meteor.
9. Obama or Romney? (You have to pick one- I am holding a hypothetical gun to your head right now)
I’m too old to have to do anything. Shoot.
10. What is the funniest thing a kid has ever said to you?
That is tough but a 5 yr old kid came up to me at a bouncy place last week and struck up a conversation. He said he was from Chicago and I said I lived in Chicago for awhile.
“Do you know the brown house!!??”
“Yes! Yes I do!”
“That was my house! Why didn’t you stop by?”
11. Who is your favorite blogger?
That is like asking who my favorite child is. But I will share the people I have been following since I started this almost 2 years ago exactly. A couple of them don’t post as much anymore and I miss them.
- I am a great bartender. What drink would you like me to make for you?
- If you were reincarnated, what or who do you think you were in a past life?
- Have you ever had an experience with a ghost?
- If facial features or your God given locks was no barrier, how would you like to wear your hair?
- If you could perform stand up, what would your style of humor be?
- How naked would you willingly get in public at your age right now?
- The party sucks but you discover they have this beer, this band and this guest? What and who are they.
- Who will star as you in your Lifetime movie?
- Who on Tumblr would you most like to have coffee with if the globe and day care were not obstacles?
- Which of the 7 deadly sins have you committed the most?
- If you were an actor, what type of films would you ask your agent to get you?
13 Notes/ Hide
- juneofthemoon likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- readitsomewhere likes this
- oursarah likes this
- martiniqueeny likes this
- areallifegrownupmom likes this
- midwestern-momma said: Your answer to #7 gave me goosebumps. The Prophet would totally be one of my answers to that same question.
- the--kel--smith likes this
- thisoldmanisme likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- bujnik said: Only works on internet explorer for me.
- thesahmmy posted this