Victory Garden Part Deux:
Despite a heartbreaking fight with aphids and worms over the weekend. The victor is yet to be determined depending on if the soap damaged a certain type of tomato plant…
China Doll tried her first sugar snap pea from her snap pea teepee.
“Not too bad. Do you have more of them?” I almost teepeed myself.
Now I know many of you have kids who are veggie-a-vores and shrug at this, but CD is the pickiest eater when it comes to fruit and veggies. After a multifaceted marketing campaign, she will now readily eat apples (no skin), carrots, green beans and now snap peas.
This is a huge thing. It has been over a year in the making. And the key, I think, was having her plant these peas and call them her own. Me thinks it’s Psychomalogical.
25 Notes/ Hide
- electradaddy likes this
- eatdrinkbemommie likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- mamamusement said: The Rajah LOVES fresh peas outta the pod. He calls the “suh-weet” and I think that’s pretty awesome. He’ll eat almost anything now if you tell him it’s from the garden—even in his current “I’m 3 and only eat mac & cheese phase.”
- elishaa5 likes this
- mommywrites likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- whir262 likes this
- thisoldmanisme likes this
- lazydad likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- kindacrunchymum likes this
- my-dreams-are-sails likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- cre8tivemommy likes this
- hanging-by-a-thread likes this
- mallowfairy said: Kids like to eat things they had a hand in growing. And the fresher the veggies the better!
- mallowfairy likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- thesahmmy posted this