Ya Take the Good, Ya roll your eyes at the Bad
found this dress at Old Navy in the Clearance section, mis-tagged as a 18 month old dress and marked at 8.99. I found the real one in a “Just In!” section for 14.00. I toyed with the idea of telling them the error. Wait. No I didn’t. It is going to be CD’s birthday party outfit.
bought 14 dinosaur squirt guns at Under 5 for CD’s End of the Year Splash Party at school Friday (yet another thing I am in charge of). if it’s shaped like a dinosaur, it will look less like a mini, wet Hunger Games.
herbfest (a yearly thing in our town) decided to stay open another week because they didn’t sell enough and the lady cut me a sweet deal on three herbs to detract cabbage moths. do you hear that bitches? I’m coming for you.
awesome dinosaur squirt guns don’t work and i have to take them back. it will now be pistols at noon.
Rafael said she “went to a private place and cried on the playground” because her bestest friend wanted to play Hunger Games during recess and she didn’t want to play a game where they just killed each other. Her bestest friend (6yrs) has seen the film.
Ending on Good:
CD got a my little pony mini toy (a.k.a. New Dog appetizer) from Under 5 and made sure R got one. we also picked up new kids’ manga books from the library.
after i told her how proud i was of her sticking up for her principles, she had new stuff to cheer her up.
42 Notes/ Hide
- eatdrinkbemommie likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- naturalpath likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- oursarah likes this
- alexieileen said: Do they make that dress in adult sizes?! Adorbz.
- alexieileen likes this
- janeticsink said: Ah, the wonders of motherhood.
- viaukraine said: Love the dress! I can’t believe someone would take a 6 y.o. to Hunger Games.
- mediocremommy likes this
- amasianmom likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- elishaa5 likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- ipromisetowrite said: That dress is killer! Also speaking of killer that Hunger games shit makes me furious.
- ourhumblefort likes this
- youre-beautiful-dont-forget-that likes this
- alm-wifeandmother likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- rockabillymomma said: Love the dress!
- rockabillymomma likes this
- midwestern-momma said: Six??? I debated whether I could handle seeing that movie. I’m 33. WTH?
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- punkdad likes this
- martiniqueeny said: What is wrong with parents, hunger games?? Ugh. Cute dress!!
- martiniqueeny likes this
- apatosaurus likes this
- unfortunatelymegan likes this
- bujnik said: Oh my god the thought of kids playing hunger games on the playground is seriously fucked up.
- the--kel--smith likes this
- juneofthemoon likes this
- thesahmmy posted this