Groupon Grab or getting to the root of my problem
See these bad boys? They have been hiding for a couple months under various baseball caps.
Enter the Groupon. 35 bucks for single processed color, cut, blow out.
“Hi, I’m calling about your Groupon today. Can I substitute partial highlights for single processed color for the same price?”
“Um. Yeah. That’s all you want? A partial?”
“That’s all I want.”
“I guess. Uh, yeah. Sure.”
Just passing this victory along in case any of you want to try haggling with a Groupon. For 35 bucks, I’d let a thumbless koala bear do it. But it turned out quite nice.
13 Notes/ Hide
- akissandagrin likes this
- eatdrinkbemommie likes this
- phaniepack likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- coffeewithasuperhero likes this
- not-yourmom said: Love me some damn Groupons.
- daddynobucks likes this
- juneofthemoon likes this
- momszilla said: One day I will get my hands on that head of yours. One day…
- mommywrites likes this
- amasianmom likes this
- heylookitsnia likes this
- thesahmmy posted this